Well the year is almost up, Pretty soon it’ll be 2012 and on with all the adventures that the new year will bring. Here at Wishlantern we look forward to the upcoming challenges that lay ahead so when one of our customers shared his plans for a new years resolution Wishlantern launch we thought it was a great idea. No bias obviously 😉
Whether you plan to loose a few of those extra pounds from that second helping of Christmas pudding, meet that special someone or you want to visit a new or favorite holiday spot what cooler way to make that commitment than with a New Years Wishlantern Launch.
Here’s our suggestion:
- Get together a group of your closest friends or family members (it’s much more motivating if you’ve got witnesses! and of course it adds to the fun…)
- Decide on a worthy resolution for the new year
- Unfold and decorate a Wishlantern with your New Years Resolution, we find that soft tip markers work great. Feel free to get creative here, mix up the colors and designs (chocolate fish prize for the best looking lantern?)
- Once everyone is done with the decorating you can launch them off into the sky, around dusk on new years eve is a great time to light the night sky with your wishes.
- Achieve your resolution – easier said than done but try to follow through with your resolution in 2012. It’s amazing how much clearer a goal is once you’ve committed it to writing.
We’ll be doing a New Years Resolution Wishlantern launch this year and would love to know what you are planning to achieve in 2012.
Better still if you post a video or photo of you and your Resolution Wishlantern on our Facebook page we’ll give you 40% off your next order! How’s that for an incentive to start 2012 off on the right foot
White lanterns are a great blank canvas for this exercise – Grab your lanterns today>> White New Years Resolution Wishlanterns
Happy New Year!